What We Do
Our team works with a passion to make healthy, fresh and affordable meals that kids love.
Commitment to Students, Parents and Schools.
We're committed to provide nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks to help students growth, and succeed while eating freshly-prepared and affordable meals, that provide students the energy they need to excel throughout their day.
We are committed to use the best products available at affordable price, and we continue to evolve our purchasing practices to ensure the highest quality, sustainable products for our customers.
- Most of our food we do it from scratch, reducing the use of processed foods.
- We use fresh and frozen vegetables to maximize nutritional value
- Whole wheat bread baked daily
- We follow the USDA and the Child Care Food Program (CCFP) regulations and recommendation.
Enroll your school
-Starting 2015 Nutrispa will hold several times a year, a giving days (otherwise known as “Farm Festival for Kids”) where 50% percent of that day’s sales are donated to the schools to use on classroom improvements.
- Recreational program for kids focus on education about healthy eating and fitness through fun activities.
- School Garden by Nutrispa: We will help School to create their garden and teach them how to maintain healthy vegetables and fruits that kids can use. The purpose is to show kids where their food comes from and the importance of eating their vegetables and fruits. Teachers can incorporate the garden into lesson plans. Hold a seasonal school-wide harvest party and prepare recipes using fruits and vegetables from the school garden.read more >>
- To provide fresh vegetables and fruits
- Prohibit the most harmful chemicals; measure and reduce waste.
- To make healthy and delicious school lunches affordables to schools and parents.
- To use only organic and natural pesticides.
- To support local jobs with farmers from within our communityread more >>
- The quality of our food is reflected in the standards we set when we prepared, cook and deliver our meals.
- Fresh ingredients, growth locally and prepared in small batches every day
- We believe food tastes even better when you have a team that loves what they do.
- We believed Nutrispa can – and should — have a positive impact on the students we serve.